Ingredients for 4 people
- 600 g watermelon.
- 125 ml water.
- 60 g sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- A pinch of salt.
- 3 or 4 mint leaves.
- Doitfruit of strawberries and red fruits.
- Pour in a saucepan the water and the sugar, shake it and bring to boil.
- When it starts to boil, wait for 2 minutes, remove the syrup and put it in another pan to cool.
- Take the peel and pips of the watermelon, crush it and add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Remove it until it turns puréee.
- Mix in a pan the syrup with the purée and put in the freezer (for 3 hours approximately), stirring every half hour to avoid it looks like a block of ice.
- After this period, you already have the sorbet ready to serve in portions, decorate with mint leaves and add the doitfruit of strawberries and red berries on top.
Enjoy your meal!