Ingredients for 7 or 8 creppes
- 150 g bakery flour
- 250 ml milk
- 15 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 5 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 strawberry and red fruit Doitfruit
- Stif flour and cast it into the cup of a mixer. Add a pinch of salt, sugar, eggs and milk and beat (manually or with mixer).
- Once these ingredients are blended, add the flour and beat back with the rods for a creamy and smooth mixture. Once ready, keep in the fridge for about an hour to dense the mass.
- Heat a nonstick pan and melt a teaspoon of butter, then pour creppes mass enough to cover the surface. Turn the mass over to brown both sides.
- Put on a plate and fill it with strawberries and red fruits Doitfruit.