- 1 l of milk
- 200 ml of rice
- 250 g sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel
- Doitfruit of strawberries and red fruits
- Put the milk, cinnamon stick and lemon peel to boil in a pot.
- When it starts to boil, put the rice in and let it cook for 30 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally to prevent rice from sticking.
- 5 minutes before the end of cooking, add the sugar and take the lemon peel and cinnamon off.
- Serve in individual glasses and leave to cool in the refrigerator.
- Before serving at the table, give the finishing touch with Doitfruit of strawberries and red fruits.