- 3 oranges
- 4 eggs
- 400 ml milk
- 200 g of sugar
- 1 mango and orange Doitfruit
- In a bowl beat the eggs and sugar until well blended.
- Add the milk and the juice of the three oranges and mix all together.
- In a saucepan, add the caramel and cook it over low heat, without mixing, until browned.
- Warm water in a pot and introduce a baking dish into it, adding the caramel and creating a layer on the bottom.
- Add the pudding mixture over the caramel and cook it in a double boiler to 170 degrees oven for 2 hours. Cover the refractory with foil to prevent the pudding to brown.
- When the orange pudding is ready, wait for it to cool and then remove from the mold and decorate with mango and orange Doitfruit.