Ingredients for 12-15 muffins
- 3 eggs
- 200 gr. pastry flour
- 125 gr. white sugar
- 50 ml. whole milk
- 100 ml. extra soft virgin olive oil
- ½ packet of baking powder (8 grams)
- Cupcake wraps1 Pack of honey with dried apricots and raisins Doitfruit
1. In a bowl we beat the eggs with quick and outflanking movements, ensuring a fluffy mixture.
2. Add sugar gradually while continuing mixing, and then do the same with oil.
3. We follow the same process with the milk, flour and finally the baking powder.
4. Once we have the mixture, put it in the refrigerator to cool.
5. We will place the cupcake wraps capsules on the platter to heaten the muffins. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees heat up and down.
6. Fill the capsules ¾ full and put them in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the muffins brown and the crest stands.
7. Once you have it, let the muffins cool and we decorate them with our honey with dried apricots and raisins Doitfruit.
Enjoy your meal!