Ingredients for 4 people
- ½ liter of natural milk
- 1 spoonful of powdered milk
- 1 natural yogurt
- Fruits such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi, berries, peach …
- Your favorite Doitfruit
- Heat up the milk mixed with a spoonful of powdered milk in a saucepan without getting it to boil.
- When the mix is smoked, remove it from the heat, add the yogurt and create a uniform mix.
- Pour the mix into small glass cups, cover them with a big rag and put it to rest at room temperature for 12 hours.
- Then the milk will be fermented. Add the little pieces of fruits that you like.
- Cover the small glass cups with aluminum foil or film and put into the fridge.
- After a few hours, when the cups are cold, enjoy the yogurt enriching with your favorite doitfruit: mango and orange, lemon and mint, honey with dried apricots and raisins, or strawberries and red berries.