Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 piece of pumpkin (400g aprox)
- 1 potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- Olive oil
- Honey with dried apricots and raisins Doitfruit
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Leave the piece of pumpkin in half. Clean and peel both halves and chop into squares.
- Cut sliced carrots and leek, and peel and cut potato into small pieces.
- When the water starts to boil, add all the vegetables into the saucepan with a little salt and olive oil. Cover and cook half an hour over low heat.
- After this time, put the entire mixture into a glass mixer and beat until a very fine and uniform cream.
- The cream of pumpkin is almost ready to serve and taste, but to give a special and tasty touch add a honey with dried apricots and raisins Doitfruit.