Give a touch of flavor to classic cookies with a delicious orange and mango coulis. Chocolate contrast with the light acidity of Doitfruit will surprise you.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 110 g butter
- 110 g of brown sugar
- 100 g of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 225 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 175 g of chocolate chips
- 1 pack of mango and orange Doitfruit
1. Combine the butter with both sugars using a wooden spoon or spatula.
2. Add the lightly beaten egg with a pinch of salt and mix well.
3. Take the sifted flour with baking powder and chocolate chips. Mix with the hands until the dough forms a ball.
4. Wrap the dough in plastic transparent wrap and cool at least one hour.
5. Warm the oven heat to 200 degrees up and down.
6. Form balls of desired size (roughly the size of a plum).
7. Place each of the balls on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and crush slightly.
8. Bake for about 10-12 minutes until cookies are golden brown and still wield touch and, once the sugar is cool, they will harden and become crisp.
9. Take the cookies off the oven and cool.
10. Serve cookies with orange and mango Doitfruit topping.