- 200 g black, milk or white chocolate (the taste you prefer!)
- 700 ml whipping cream
- 200 g sugar
- Strawberry and red fruit Doitfruit
- Put a saucepan to boil with chocolate.
- Add in a bowl the whipping cream and the sugar and beat with electric beater or manual until the cream comes to ride.
- Once the cream is whipped, add the melted chocolate to the mixture, slowly and without stopping to beat.
- Split into bowls or mud containers and put in the fridge for an hour for the mousse to take consistency.
- Once the chocolate mousse is done, only add strawberries and berries Doitfruit to enrich it.